Sunday, February 20, 2011

Motorola Atrix Rooted... Before Release...




Good news for those that were wondering whether the new Motorola Atrix can be rooted? According to someone over at XDA-Developers site, a user has posted that the Atrix has indeed been rooted. So now time to hit up the pre-order site and order your Atrix. I am seriously thinking of picking up the Atrix and trade off between my White iPhone 4.




I had a chance to spend some time with the Atrix at this years CES 2011 and it is a very nice piece of hardware. I also got to see Samsungs Infuse at the show, but that one was not available for anyone to try out. After using the Captivate, and also from Samsung's bad UI, unless you really root it and setup to your likings, I won't be buying any Samsung phone in the future. Unless Samsung improves future phones with updates.

No comments: