Monday, October 12, 2020

The Best Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Screen Protector In...

             


I picked up the Invisible Shield GlassFusion+ screen protector for the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3. This is a glass-like protector that goes on easy and doesn't affect the viewing angles or the display of the watch, it also helps keep fingerprints from showing on the screen protector. This is one of the best screen protectors that I tried, there are others but I haven't had the chance to try them and see if the quality is the same as the Zagg Invisible Shield GlassFusion+! If you use your watch outdoors in an environment that can possibly scratch your Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 screen, then you might want to consider putting a glass protector! I use my watch while Mountian Biking, so I want to protect the glass from all the dirt, grime, and from those falls that can possibly scratch the glass.

No comments: