Sunday, April 28, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 users: Get your $25 credit for Google Play…

Screenshot (11)

If you purchased a Galaxy Note 8, don’t forget to take advantage to claim your $25 credit for the Google Play store. When you purchase the Galaxy Note 8, you also get upgraded to 50GB Dropbox, this will allow you sync your pictures, documents, files, etc… with your brand new Galaxy Note 8. Also you will get Polaris Office Suite which I have been using on my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. With Polaris Office Suite you can edit documents right with your stylus and markup any document with ease. Read on to see how to claim your $25 Google Play store credit.

 

You have to head over to Samsung website to create an account to register your new Galaxy Note 8. Just keep in mind that in my experience, the account is not the same one if you have created a sync Samsung account on your device. So don’t use that account if you already have an account, unless you know for sure you have created an account in the past for Samsung.  At least for me, it didn’t work I had to create another account right from the registration form. 

Screenshot (13)

After you have filled out the information, you will get the thank you screen. Head over to your Gmail email and download your email to redeem your $25 credit. In the email you will find a redeem code that you can just copy and paste to redeem the $25 credit. So now I am off to spend some credits.

Screenshot (14)

 

 

 

 

 

 

It didn’t take long for the email to come through with the redeem code. So I was applying my code within minutes after submitting my registration.

No comments: