The Verizon 4G LTE Galaxy Note 10.1 will have faster data speeds than the current GSM version which runs at 3G speeds. One thing you won't find in the Verizon version is the ability to use a mobile phone to make calls like the GSM Galaxy Note 10.1. You could fire up Skype and place calls, but it will not have the ability as the GSM version to be used as a true mobile phone.
You will get the great Samsung S-Pen along with S-Memo to jot down notes. It is more than just using the stylus, it is knowing how to use the stylus and taking advantage of its great usefulness. If you are the type that is out of the office or even in a office going meeting to meetings, and need to always be approving documents or signing PDF files, you will find the Galaxy Note 10.1 will be the best Android tablet for this type of work.
The specs remain the same except you will be getting 4G LTE and like I mentioned this version will not have the ability to be used as a phone.
- 10.3 (H) x 7.0 (W) x .35 (D) in inches
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- CDMA 800, 1900, EVDO Rev A, LTE (Band13)
- Global Network: GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, HPSA/UMTS 850/900/1900/2100)
- Android 4.1, Jelly Bean & TouchWiz
Memory / Processor
- 16GB Internal Memory (actual formatted capacity is less)
- Supports up to 64GB microSD(TM) (card sold separately)
- Processor: 1.4GHz Exynos Quad–Core Processor and 2GB RAM
- 10.1" TFT WXGA Display (1280x800)
- Full Touch Tablet with S Pen
- Virtual QWERTY
- Up to 16 hours Usage time OR up to 30 days Standby Time
- Head: 0.28 W/Kg
- Body: 0.82 W/Kg