Sunday, August 19, 2012

Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 3G and working on AT&T



Just a quick look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 3G unlocked version. So far after these last few weeks testing out the Note 10.1 3G, this is by far the best Android tablet I have used and tested so far to date. By the way I have posted these last reviews right from the Note 10.1 3G using the default browser with no issues whats so ever! Now thats great for on the road blogging! And with CES 2013 just aroung the corner, I will be brining along the Note 10.1 3G. I will pair it up to my BT headset for calls and use it for mobile uploading videos and pictures. After 10 hours and 5 hours of that is with display time on, I have 56% battery life left. I did setup my BT Keyboard and BT mouse to the Note 10.1 3G and have them connected as I write this.

No comments: