Saturday, April 23, 2011

iPad 2 Elan Folio Slim Case Review



I was able to get a hold of the Griffin Elan Folio Slim Case for the iPad 2, and give it a test. This case reminds me of the original Apple case for the iPad first generation. As you can see in the video, the Elan Folio case is very slim, and doesn't add much weight to the iPad 2. The case feels a little on the cheaper side, and looks it as well. Unless you had to have something this slim, I prefer the Targus case that I compared to it and in this review. The Elan Folio will not add much protection as well, so you have be very careful if you use this case. When using the case as a stand I continued to have trouble making stand. So for now, I have choosing the Tarus case as my daily case. Until another case that might come along and change my mind.

No comments: