Thursday, March 24, 2011

HTC Thunderbolt 4G Speed Test vs DSL

 

I have been testing out the HTC Thunderbolt from Verizon, and so far, it has been a good device. Connectivity has been great. I ran a test today with my HP TouchSmart Tm2. Wanted to see how fast it was compared to our office speed, well you can see in video that DSL is very slow compared to LTE speeds. I kept it tethered to my HP Tm2 and was able to open sites with no problems, and quickly. I also uploaded a video with DSL and then using the HTC Thunderbolt. The HTC TB was so quick in uploading and was still surfing sites to compare speed. As of now, Verizon is the top speed provider. LTE is great, but we will have to wait until more users start using 4G and see how much it impacts the speed. AT&T claims H+ well I wont go there. All I can say is my iPhone 4 is much faster than my Atrix that suppose to be H+. I know AT&T hasn’t rolled out so called 4G; which is not really 4G. Instead it is 3G in steroids.  AT&T will have LTE late in the year, but we will have to wait and see how will AT&T provides 4G.

2 comments:

Pringle360 said...

I was curious about the Verizon "LTE" 4G. is there a difference?

check out my blog:

http://whatssprints4g.blogspot.com/

uchiha manga said...

Merci pour logiciel et pour les informations


Si tu veux telecharger des logiciels gratuit free ICIIII


Et pour telecharger la meilleure version de logiciel test adsl