Friday, June 18, 2021

MacBook Pro M1 Great Video For Video Editing and Picture Editing


I do recommend that if you can get the 16GB model, do get it because it will give you better performance than the 8GB model that I have been using. Since I was only planning on using the Macbook Pro M1 as a portable on the road and using it as a basic video and photo editor the 8GB model has worked out perfectly for me!
Apple released the MacBook Pro M1 at the end of 2020, and it is very powerful compared to some Intel processor laptops, but the MacBook Pro M1 still has its limitations if you plan to use many of the Adobe Suite programs. Adobe is releasing M1 native applications which should work much faster and better performance. Currently, if I edit a video that has a lot of transition or with many effects, it does start to show and slow down on the MacBook Pro M1. Also, it does take more time to output the finished video compared to my current Dell 15 XPS with an Intel i7 6-core processor. Again, this is still my mobile editing device and also the battery life is excellent on the MacBook Pro M1, especially when you can edit videos or photos without having it slow down because the M1 is not plugged into a power source. This alone is one of the great benefits of the MacBook Pro with the M1 processor!

No comments: