Sunday, September 22, 2013

Microsoft Surface Pro 256GB Tablet available now…

Screenshot (33)

Back in February Microsoft released the Surface Pro which has a storage capacity of either 64GB or 128GB. I have been quite happy with my 128GB Surface Pro despite some of the bad reviews claiming that battery life was in the 3 to 4 hours range. I personally can get through an eight hour day with my Surface Pro using it on “Power Saver” settings, of course this is using it on and off during the day when I am out on meetings.

Fast forward seven months later, Microsoft makes the 256GB Surface Pro available. I would have liked if Microsoft had made the 256GB Surface Pro available at launch. I would have paid the extra to get the 256GB version if it was available at the time.

Microsoft will be holding an announcement September 23, which should bring to light, the new Haswell Surface Pro along with several new accessories and we should also hear more on the 256GB Surface Pro.

No comments: