Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Video Review: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 White Book Cover Case



I have always been a fan of the slim type of cases, now that I was able to pick up the Book Cover for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, I went ahead purchased this one and gave it a quick look.

As I mentioned in the video, I really like how little bulk it adds to the Galaxy Note 10.1 and all the ports are open to access without any problems. The Book Cover does have a opening for the SPen and you are able to pull the SPen out without any problems.

The only con I can see with the Book Cover is, when you have a very slipper surface, it will slide down even though it does have those rubber feet at the bottom to give a good grip on whatever surface you might stand the Galaxy Note 10.1.

The Galaxy Note 10.1 is still my best tablet with a stylus, no other tablet that I have used so far has worked so well with the stylus, even my iPad or HTC Jetstream.

No comments: