Thursday, July 26, 2012

A quick video look at the Nexus 7



So far the Nexus 7 has been my daily portable device. Normally I would travel with my Asus Transformer Prime or depending on the work load, I would take the HTC Jetstream with me, only because I would need it for marking up PDF files or some type of inking.

The Nexus 7 has proven to be one of the best 7-inch devices I have owned, and now with Jelly Bean 4.1.1 everything has worked right out of the box. The Nexus 7 is very fast at opening your task you throw at it, everything runs fluid with no problems and with its Quad-Core Tegra 3 processor, you can run console quality games right on your 7-inch device which is pocketable.

All the application that I have been using on the Nexus 7 for example have been Flipboard, Springpad, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, News360, JustReader News, Maxthon Android Web Browser and also loaded up Shadowgun THD which is awesome graphics on the Nexus 7. Again this is just part of the apps I have been using and testing on my Nexus 7.

No comments: