Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Revised iPhone 4 Antenna

 

image

We all know that Steve Jobs said that Apple would be giving out free covers, or bumpers to iPhone 4 users to help out with the antenna issue. Even though that Steve Jobs said that the iPhone 4 didn’t have a antenna issue. I have tested the antenna issue and it does affect it a bit, but if you are in a good coverage area it really doesn’t affect you too much. I still would like to get the revised iPhone 4 if they do release it after September 30, just when the free case program expires. A executive from a Mexico carrier Telcel, has claimed that they will be caring the new revised iPhone 4 after September 30. This is a really bad deal for all existing iPhone 4 users. This would not be good part for Apple if they did up date the iPhone 4 after September 30, unless they are going to replace everyone that complains with existing iPhone. In the other hand it is hard to believe that such executive from Telcel to give out so much information and know so much before they have the iPhone 4. I will be keeping my eye out on this, if indeed a revised iPhone 4 gets released, so I can change out my iPhone 4.

No comments: